Curry Arts members are invited to hang works in the Curry Arts gallery section of the First Chapter Coffee House, 29325 Ellensburg Ave., in Gold Beach, for the new show beginning November 20, through approximately January 31, 2024.
The theme of this show will be “It’s the Little Things”. Maximum size of artwork before framing is limited to 8×10.
Open to Curry Arts Members Only. Note that 8/31/23-8/31/24 memberships can be paid at hanging.
Please bring art to First Chapter Coffee House on Monday, November 20 from 2-3 p.m. We ask that you stay for the hanging which will begin at 2:45.
- Maximum size of artwork before framing 8×10.
- Maximum number of pieces per artist 5. Number of pieces hung will depend on number of artists bringing work.
- Art must be original and completely executed by the artist. No giclee prints or images taken from an original work.
- All art work must be ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers)
- Canvas works must be framed unless gallery or museum wrapped.
- All art must be for sale.
- Artist to provide sale tags with title, medium and price (keeping in mind galleries 30% commission).
- Artist to attach contact info, painting title, pricing to back of work.
- Artist to provide list including titles, pricing and contact info to leave with gallery.
- Artists to keep their own list of titles and pricing of their pieces in show.
Questions: contact Tammy DeLaney 541-698-8068