Curry Arts members are invited to hang works in the Curry Arts gallery section of the First Chapter Coffee House, 29325 Ellensburg Ave., in Gold Beach.
Please bring art to First Chapter Coffee House on Thursday, August 31 at 1:45 p.m.
We ask that you stay for the hanging which will begin at 2:00.
- Limit of maximum 2 pieces per artist. The space can only accommodate 25 pieces. If hooks are available after initial hanging, additional pieces can be accepted.
- Art must be original and completely executed by the artist. No giclee prints or images taken from an original work.
- All art must be ready to hang (no saw tooth hangers).
- Canvas works must be framed unless gallery or museum wrapped.
- Maximum size (20″x30″), weight limit (20 hooks can hold up to 10 lbs, 5 hooks up to 25 lbs).
- All art must be for sale.
- Artist to provide sale tags with title and price (keeping in mind gallery’s 30% commission).
- Artist to attach contact info, painting title, pricing to back of artwork.
- Artist to provide list including titles, pricing, and contact info to leave with the gallery.
- Show is open to Curry Arts members only. 8/31/2023-8/31/24 membership dues can be paid at the time of hanging.
Questions? Contact Tammy DeLaney at 541-698-8068.